Archived GSA all next week, minimal training

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a cashier, I had a guest come through my lane with a salvaged beverage.

I've seen this a handful of times. I really want to slap the shit out of half the idiots that work the service desk at my store.

The best was when I found an item with a salvage sticker from another store, not even in our district. I don't remember if it was a beverage.

Oh, wow. That I have never seen. :p

When I was a cashier, I had a guest come through my lane with a salvaged beverage.

I've seen this a handful of times. I really want to slap the shit out of half the idiots that work the service desk at my store.

The best was when I found an item with a salvage sticker from another store, not even in our district. I don't remember if it was a beverage.

How in the world does salvage from another store end up at your store? I can't even.

How in the world does salvage from another store end up at your store? I can't even.
NO idea. Probably a bit in the same way that a random box of Kmart candy magically made its way into the store on a truck once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back