GSTL register access

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I access it in the POS, is there away to do it because 2 Gsa have tried doing for me but haven’t been able to. Is there away to do the POS on the mydevice or does it have to be on the computer and where on the computer do you find it?

How do I access it in the POS, is there away to do it because 2 Gsa have tried doing for me but haven’t been able to. Is there away to do the POS on the mydevice or does it have to be on the computer and where on the computer do you find it?
A GSTL will know how. Ask one, if the option doesn’t appear, you can’t.

Feeling paranoid today, but why exactly are you asking us which buttons to push and where to find them instead of having your GSA (who multiplied into 2 GSAs during this thread) from Christmas Past talking to the SETL of Christmas Present or other leadership physically there to get you in the register correctly?

Feeling paranoid today, but why exactly are you asking us which buttons to push and where to find them instead of having your GSA (who multiplied into 2 GSAs during this thread) from Christmas Past talking to the SETL of Christmas Present or other leadership physically there to get you in the register correctly?
Also remember that GSA isn’t a position anymore... I thought about this too which is why I just answered ask GSTL

You’re out of luck. If the buttons not there you dont get it

A GSTL will know how. Ask one, if the option doesn’t appear, you can’t.
I asked a Gstl, and they they couldn’t find the correct function to give it to me. That’s why I wanted to ask on here, so I can get answers since everyone in here has been in that position of power or is still is. Can any of you give the step by step process, for how to get into the POS and where the option can be given.

I asked a Gstl, and they they couldn’t find the correct function to give it to me. That’s why I wanted to ask on here, so I can get answers since everyone in here has been in that position of power or is still is. Can any of you give the step by step process, for how to get into the POS and where the option can be given.

Just keep pressing K1. That will eventually get you there, scammer.

How am I a scammer, i'm just asking how this all works. Im not here to hack anything nor do anything evil or anything like that.
You’re asking us to post publicly how to give supervisor access in our registers. Excuse us for being suspicious. If the GSTL couldn’t find the function for you, that means it’s not available for your position. You need to be a Guest Advocate or TL or above to get it.

You’re asking us to post publicly how to give supervisor access in our registers. Excuse us for being suspicious. If the GSTL couldn’t find the function for you, that means it’s not available for your position. You need to be a Guest Advocate or TL or above to get it.

1. ALL of your posts in TBR have been about trying to get supervisor access to the registers.

2. GSAs no longer exist and couldn't have given you access, even if they did.

3. If you were TRULY supposed to have access, you would have it already. When "the GSA couldn't do it," you guys would have gone to the SETL and/or an ETL and gotten it.

I'm a Service Advocate and Front of Store Attendant. I'm not in any form some random stranger. I'm from a Target in Fresno, Ca. I asked questions since have of you just know everything, I don't why half of you act like i'm doing something suspicious. Me and my coworker from worked asked becuase she is a gsa, and has the access, and wanted to know how exactly it gets handed down from gsa to gsa, since she told the previous person that gave her the access was a fellow gsa team member as well and not a TL.

I've had the clearance to give access in the past but, as others have noted, it's not something to post publicly.
Either your leadership isn't granting it to you for a reason (very few advocates would be given such access) or you're attempting an end-run.
Either way, you'll have to take it up with your store.

GSAs do not exist anymore. Everyone who isn't a SETL is a Checkout/Service Advocate.

Old GSAs were grandfathered in with their sup access. New TMs must be given it by a TL or ETL. Again, your TL or ETL will know how, unless they do not want to give it to you.

There is no such thing as a GSA. If you were a current TM you would know that.

There is no such thing as a GSTL. If you were a current TM you would know that.

Forgive me for channeling my inner Shakespeare, but the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Go ask your SETL. If that fails, ask the ETLs. If that fails, ask the SD. If that fails.....well it ain't gonna fail.

Forgive me for channeling my inner Shakespeare, but the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Go ask your SETL. If that fails, ask the ETLs. If that fails, ask the SD. If that fails.....well it ain't gonna fail.
to be fair I still use GSTL out of habit, but GSAs are long gone. what's suspicious to me is how the GSTL "didn't know what buttons to hit". All GSTLs know. If they don't want to give it to you, that's another story.

I've had the clearance to give access in the past but, as others have noted, it's not something to post publicly.
Either your leadership isn't granting it to you for a reason (very few advocates would be given such access) or you're attempting an end-run.
Either way, you'll have to take it up with your store.
I like your response a lot. See thank you for clarifying. If everyone else would of made it that simple without all this extra superstition, that all I would of asked for and carried on.

Well yes you are correct but at my store we do call them gsa, even though they are just checkout advocates with closing powers. All the gtsl are just service and engagement team leads. However the reason I was talking about the access was just because my coworker was showing me how she has k4 Gtsl access key.

At my store, only a handful of us have received access, post modernization. Basically only the opening and closing SAs. No one else will be getting it even if they work as a service advocate for the majority of their shifts.

At my store, only a handful of us have received access, post modernization. Basically only the opening and closing SAs. No one else will be getting it even if they work as a service advocate for the majority of their shifts.
That makes since, I believe at our store only the closing Service Advocate on weekdays and I think 10 checkout advocates have the access. I just wish I had it like everyone else :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back