Archived GSTL What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are NOT in the sales business

Actually that's true.
We're in the retail business.
Or in Spots case, the buy stuff as cheap as possible from China, pay your employees as little as possible and bomb out with bad marketing ideas like Neiman Marcus and The Shops business

I want a GSA who doesn't confuse GSA with HL-TL. Keep your focus in where you are.

We are NOT in the sales business

Actually that's true.
We're in the retail business.
Or in Spots case, the buy stuff as cheap as possible from China, pay your employees as little as possible and bomb out with bad marketing ideas like Neiman Marcus and The Shops business

Retail is derived from sales... Otherwise we wouldn't have a "Sales Floor" ;) Also a reason why we're expected to "pitch" ESPs/attachments and REDCards. Sales.

I want a GSA who doesn't confuse GSA with HL-TL. Keep your focus in where you are.

Wellllllll, when you have a GSA who is responsible for maintenance of one spot (labels, push, flex, fixtures, signing, clearance), the savor spot/promo area (depending on store), planning/pulling/resetting endcap POGs, shooting/pushing EXFs for candy, batteries, essentials, and being the only person doing it... yeah, it's hard to differentiate between HLTL and FrontEndPOG-TL.

Wellllllll, when you have a GSA who is responsible for maintenance of one spot (labels, push, flex, fixtures, signing, clearance), the savor spot/promo area (depending on store), planning/pulling/resetting endcap POGs, shooting/pushing EXFs for candy, batteries, essentials, and being the only person doing it... yeah, it's hard to differentiate between HLTL and FrontEndPOG-TL.

true, but this doesn't legitimate authority over TM's who aren't schedule anywhere near the front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back