Archived Guest Survey: Does anybody know how they are counted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Does corporate do any weighing of surveys such as the same person over and over again vs. a one time complaint? Are the survey's analyzed for their word count or anything like that?

I would hope so.
Some of the guest comments I've read will sometimes have the same complaint/comment 3-4 times in a row. Maybe phrased differently but posted all on the same date.

No one working at my store ever talks about these surveys, but I've had a couple guests who have told me they wanted to fill out the survey on my behalf. How do I see my survey results?

I was wondering what was the best way to get them to fill out a guest survey in-store for it to count..
The suggestion below is passive and I have only gotten one guest to respond so far.
1."If you fill out a survey you can get a chance to win 5,000 gift card" <-- How can this be revised to get them to consider without the 5k incentive? Most would waive it off saying they will never win, etc.

2." And if you want to fill out a survey of your experience at Target, you might just win a 5,000$ gift card"

I was wondering what was the best way to get them to fill out a guest survey in-store for it to count..
The suggestion below is passive and I have only gotten one guest to respond so far.
1."If you fill out a survey you can get a chance to win 5,000 gift card" <-- How can this be revised to get them to consider without the 5k incentive? Most would waive it off saying they will never win, etc.

2." And if you want to fill out a survey of your experience at Target, you might just win a 5,000$ gift card"

I don't usually even mention the gift card. I just say something like "would you mind taking a couple of minutes to fill out a survey to let us know how we can better help you"? You could throw on the gift card thing at the end if you want.

Does anyone know how often the gift card is awarded? Is it on a national basis? Regional? District?

what i usually tell guest is, "you have a change to win a $5,000 gift card, if you want to try to win that money just go to guest service"... it usually works, i get about 3 to 7 surveys a day. because if you tell them they have to do a survey they'll just leave.

Hmm...

I looked it up and I couldn't find anything about it.

I'm just praying that the person who counts them for stores isn't doing a 1:1 ratio.

"If you get a chance, I'd really appreciate it if you can take a minute and do the survey listed at the bottom of your receipt. It let's us know how we're doing, and you can possibly win a $5k gift card"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back