Archived Habits you picked up from Target that you use in your personal life

Status
Not open for further replies.
at times it is tempting to dress in my Red and khaki with old name badge and go into a random Target store and start doing work. Than when a customer asks for help say "Do I look like I work here?!?!?" and storm away! :D
While I do still have an old name tag and some red shirts I got rid of all my khakis. But I would so love to do this!

Well now I'm totally into finding deals and coupons and stuff. Its a real rush seeing you saved $60 on a $20 purchase.

I'm obsessive about checking dates on food and medication. My pantry and refrigerator are super organized and FIFOed, that's partly Target and partly my personality.

It's been 6 years since I worked the salesfloor and I still zone in other stores while shopping. I also zone our pharmacy shelves while I'm checking dates every month. Our shelves are beautiful and I'm constantly reminding everyone to keep them tidy.

I fold my towels Target style.

I pretty much can't shop since I started working in AP. Everywhere I go, I spot suspicious people and tail them around the store, almost involuntarily. My girlfriend gets pissed when we're out shopping together and I just abruptly say "that guy's gonna steal" and take of for a while, but I can't help it. I made a huge recovery at a grocery store the other day by receipt-checking a guy who tried to push out a whole cart of meat. The manager looked at me all crazy when I dragged a whole cart full of meat up to their service desk, said "some guy just tried to steal this", and walked away. People must think I'm insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back