Archived Halloween Already ??? Goodbye July, August, September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, being 3-4 months ahead of the actual calendar is starting to confuse me, always rushing to be further ahead than what is actual reality.

The poor guests are pleading to purchase the beach chairs, umbrellas and patio cushions that we salvaged out weeks ago.
I can understand stuff coming out a month/month and a half early - anything before just seems rushed. Time goes by fast enough. Some stores have already started putting out fall decor. There's nothing like autumn in New England, I adore it, even with the ragweed allergy, but it's 90 degrees out and I haven't even taken my summer vacation yet - can we pump the brakes on Halloween until September?

Last edited:
Even if we set Halloween stuff out on Nov 1, Karens will still wait until 5pm on Oct 31 to get bigly mad that we have no more candy.
"But I need this costume for a party tonight! The website says you have it! I'm never shopping here again!" The howls of Karens on All Hallows' Eve are quite bone chilling lol

"But I need this costume for a party tonight! The website says you have it! I'm never shopping here again!" The howls of Karens on All Hallows' Eve are quite bone chilling lol

Were talking about Karen. She isn't stopping there. She's going to put in an OPU for that costume and her 58 bags of candy because that means you HAVE to give it to her and if you don't, she's going to speak to the manager!!!!

Were talking about Karen. She isn't stopping there. She's going to put in an OPU for that costume and her 58 bags of candy because that means you HAVE to give it to her and if you don't, she's going to speak to the manager!!!!
"You will feel the wrath of my FB rant and the free GC I get for posting it on Target's FB page! *cackles manically*"
b6fef9cefaade353072b985ad094d1ca.jpg

There are tons of online stores selling Halloween and Christmas. No big deal. I do wish they could have different calendars for different areas of the country though. Swimsuits in January in the upper midwest is crazy. Putting out teeny weenie bikinis while its -40 is nuts. But there are tons of people who consider Halloween their favorite holiday and plan for months about costumes and decor. Heck I would much rather see Halloween stuff early than Christmas. Christmas is the most disgusting retail experience of all. (IMO) Its all about the $$$. But thats another rant for another day....

There are tons of online stores selling Halloween and Christmas. No big deal. I do wish they could have different calendars for different areas of the country though. Swimsuits in January in the upper midwest is crazy. Putting out teeny weenie bikinis while its -40 is nuts. But there are tons of people who consider Halloween their favorite holiday and plan for months about costumes and decor. Heck I would much rather see Halloween stuff early than Christmas. Christmas is the most disgusting retail experience of all. (IMO) Its all about the $$$. But thats another rant for another day....

someone once told me the swim suits in january are for people going on vacations, not sure if that's the truth though

I heard the same. January/February is cruise season.

But only women's are out. Men's took forever, for a while I'd have to tell them sorry, and then later I'd have to pull a handful from the back for the guy to shop from.

Last edited:
In my part of the Midwest indoor water parks are becoming very popular. With poor economic conditions there aren’t a lot of people going to Disney for Spring Break. But a day at the water park a couple of towns away is doable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back