Archived Halloween Already ??? Goodbye July, August, September

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
There is something terrible wrong with the thinking of someone at headquarters ..
Can we fire them ??

Target Is Already Selling Halloween Decorations — Bye, July, I Hardly Knew Ya!

Target%2BHalloween%2B2019.png

Not to mention they're not "stocking shelves" with Halloween stuff yet, it's online. I'm betting you can get a lot of seasonal stuff year round on the website. Garbage clickbaity posts.

Apparently, the internet loves this. Someone already shared a post about Target's Halloween costumes on FB. They shared it with me because they have a kid in a wheelchair and we will be selling adaptive kid costumes. She was thanking me as if I made them. LOL I could and I am sure I would do a better job.

Apparently, the internet loves this. Someone already shared a post about Target's Halloween costumes on FB. They shared it with me because they have a kid in a wheelchair and we will be selling adaptive kid costumes. She was thanking me as if I made them. LOL I could and I am sure I would do a better job.
Still I am super happy about it. I didn't make the decision and I wonder how much of that decision to sell adaptive costumes was profit driven. But in the least I have been to so many different places and never seen an adaptive costume so to speak so I would guess you might be pure lucky to find one at a Party City or whatever they're called. Not sure if it's good for shareholders that we are getting into that kind of merchandise (just due to how low selling it will be in some areas, perhaps...maybe...I don't know) but I fully support it as a TM.

Bit off topic but related so don't bother reading if you are done with the costume talk-----:
We already inclusively want to help the guest and drive up helps that even more when they are disabled. I actually like the idea of Drive Up even if it is a pain because many stores (not all, not saying that) will have Leaders stressing the Drive Up TM to do other work between Drive Ups and get mad when they can't finish both Drive Up and their random ass tasks they are asked to do. We are just now getting Drive Up, though so I can't say what's what yet for my store.

Last edited:
Halloween is available for pre-order on Target website and available for regular ordering in August. I'm guessing they assume every item will be located in the backroom and not just staged in th steel?

There is something terrible wrong with the thinking of someone at headquarters ..
Can we fire them ??

Target Is Already Selling Halloween Decorations — Bye, July, I Hardly Knew Ya!

Target%2BHalloween%2B2019.png

We have pallets of Halloween candy in receiving at my current job.

Got 3 boxes off our truck yesterday and was confused as all hell. We're in the middle of back to school so please don't. And they want a laderless backroom. HA OK then maybe the dc needs some "modernization" smh
Quick. Shoot them before they report back to the Hive.

There’s a petition to change Halloween to the last Saturday in October. (Imagine the chin-stroke emoji. Bad internet! Bad!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back