Handling street dated items

Heyo,

Im an electronics TM and at my store we have a section of street dates that’s unlocated because according to my ETL they’ll show up on the app for like pickup. There has to be a better way to do this. A consequence of this way is that we’re never know what goes out when and it usually just sits there.

How does your store handle street dated items?

You keep them in the section not located but if they come full cased keep them in the box cases a smart etl would understand this & not blast out boxless this boxless that if they come individually use post it’s and put date on product and group together.

The section we have is split entertainment middle to bottom since they have heavier street dated items at times. Tech above

we are also very knowledgeable on all products to where even if we didn’t date items we would check and scan daily when doing pulls. There are select times depending on product it makes it to the floor but aka the Tech Boat to make sure it is fair for all guests

You keep them in the section not located but if they come full cased keep them in the box cases a smart etl would understand this & not blast out boxless this boxless that if they come individually use post it’s and put date on product and group together.

The section we have is split entertainment middle to bottom since they have heavier street dated items at times. Tech above

we are also very knowledgeable on all products to where even if we didn’t date items we would check and scan daily when doing pulls. There are select times depending on product it makes it to the floor but aka the Tech Boat to make sure it is fair for all guests
I think that's the problem with my team. We always skip by scanning through the street date daily. I did it the other day and we had so many books that needed to be pushed out. god, I hate doing entertainment.

I think that's the problem with my team. We always skip by scanning through the street date daily. I did it the other day and we had so many books that needed to be pushed out. god, I hate doing entertainment.
There’s someone from GM that does entertainment so we don’t have to worry about the monster of a mess that easily can be. It’s not like the old days when they had hours for entertainment to not keep it a actual war zone on the floor.

That must be nice. For us they make Electronics TMs do 1 4 1s on Home Elec, mobile, and entertainment. Plus we zone and do go-backs for about 20 aisles of stationary.

The kicker? We don't get credit for entertainment sales.

The hammer from above was shown via the DSD on it when they caught wind of the Leaders wanting us to do entertainment luggage pets and seasonal on top of Tech duties. But since that happened everything has been strict via modernization and watchful eyes on cameras.

The hammer from above was shown via the DSD on it when they caught wind of the Leaders wanting us to do entertainment luggage pets and seasonal on top of Tech duties. But since that happened everything has been strict via modernization and watchful eyes on cameras.
As in 1 4 1 in all of them? Or 1 4 1 tech and entertainment? Because that sounds like hell.

As in 1 4 1 in all of them? Or 1 4 1 tech and entertainment? Because that sounds like hell.
141 truck audits reshop and zone it was most certainly like that till the DSD stepped in and put a stop to it and ever since we have been the only department clean and clear and maintaining zone and sales consistently

141 truck audits reshop and zone it was most certainly like that till the DSD stepped in and put a stop to it and ever since we have been the only department clean and clear and maintaining zone and sales consistently
Jeez that sounds like absolute hell. I’m still new at target what’s DSD o_O

Me & My DSD is def on good terms any business/brand walks and visits I can easily account for all wins & oops & everything more then my own ETL. My ETL is not to fond of it either but if it wasn’t for me it probably be a interesting convo with the SD/DSD when it comes to Tech lol

Back