MEGATHREAD Hang Me (The Softlines Thread)

Who What Wear.

And with all that lace and freely flowing lines Knox Rose is very dressy and classy.

Was there a need beyond dressy?
The original post said slacks. Knox Rose doesn't have dressy pants. Only brand that has anything that could be considered slacks is A New Day.

turns out i was wrong about why our secondary fitting room is closed. apparently, people kept stealing. so AP shut it down. for now.

since there isn’t an attendant. it’s super easy to steal.

Hey there
If anyone in “the breakroom.org” is district level or up…come on down to the neighborhood stores to roll up some sleeves and help us all with these pallets of softlines freight. It would be appreciated.
TYIA

Last edited:
It's become an unofficial part of my job to go back and intervene with the sort team every morning. I get to explain to them why certain vehicles didn't get run the day before and relay messages to the style TLs about what the sort team really needs run the most. TLs are afraid to go back there and face the wrath.

It's become an unofficial part of my job to go back and intervene with the sort team every morning. I get to explain to them why certain vehicles didn't get run the day before and relay messages to the style TLs about what the sort team really needs run the most. TLs are afraid to go back there and face the wrath.
Sounds like you're doing lead work without the title or money. You know how we feel about that around here!

Sounds like you're doing lead work without the title or money. You know how we feel about that around here!
He should be a TL!
well they need to suck it up and do what needs to be done or they should step down. Simple conversation’s such as this shouldn’t be something they’re afraid to initiate.

I don't really see it as TL work because one of the first things I do everyday is go back to the sort area to check on my own truck. It's just turned into, I do that so the sort team tells me their gripes before the TLs even come in.

I got Christmas clothes in today. Christmas. I don't have the time or space to get Halloween out, but, yeah let's go ahead and send Christmas.

Holiday corrugate shippers will start arriving in stores this month too. Fuck if I know where I am going to stow those until we set them. 🤬🤷🏻‍♀️

Shit. I guess we all need to order more outside storage containers.

I think we ordered more last week. Not sure how many; we already have 3 plus an extra trailer.

Like @Hardlinesmaster said, what we really need (but will not get) is more bodies plus hours to actually push our backlogged A&A freight. I had the worst time trying to update mannequins because we don't have much of the fall freight on the floor.

I think we ordered more last week. Not sure how many; we already have 3 plus an extra trailer.

Like @Hardlinesmaster said, what we really need (but will not get) is more bodies plus hours to actually push our backlogged A&A freight. I had the worst time trying to update mannequins because we don't have much of the fall freight on the floor.

Come to my store. I have all the fall freight on the floor (nowhere else to put it). The mannequins are all still summer though.

Come to my store. I have all the fall freight on the floor (nowhere else to put it). The mannequins are all still summer though.

I would love to! Dressing mannequins is one of my favorite things. 😁

Our fall freight isn't on the floor because it hasn't been taken out of the repacks they were shipped in yet. Super frustrating to see potential full price sales just sitting on wrapped pallets everywhere.

I would love to! Dressing mannequins is one of my favorite things. 😁

Our fall freight isn't on the floor because it hasn't been taken out of the repacks they were shipped in yet. Super frustrating to see potential full price sales just sitting on wrapped pallets everywhere.
Pallets upon pallets. In the steel, clogging up the entire back room, spilling out onto the sales floor. We don’t have these outside containers some of you have…how do you get them?

Pallets upon pallets. In the steel, clogging up the entire back room, spilling out onto the sales floor. We don’t have these outside containers some of you have…how do you get them?

SD has to call to order it. In some ways it is better not to have them because it forces you to deal with the overflow sooner rather than just shoving all of it out of sight continuously. Our pods are supposed to be for unused style fixtures and fulfillment supplies, but since there was room, they were utilized for freight too. Now we can't get to the fixtures......

Back