MEGATHREAD Hang Me (The Softlines Thread)

Did anyone else get a ridiculous amount of the Goodfellow $12 sweatshirts today? I'm wondering if the DC is pushing a lot in advance of deal days. Pretty sure that these are likely to be on that sale.

Anyone have the SAP order information for the long locking loops??
They are the same thin plastic tread/line as the tag hangers for the tagging gun (with the needle) but about 6" long.
....the type we used to reattach shoes into pairs and hanging kids tights when the plastic hanger thingy breaks...

Last edited:
They are the same thin plastic tread/line as the tag hangers for the tagging gun (with the needle) but about 6" long.
....the type we used to reattach shoes into pairs and hanging kids tights when the plastic hanger thingy breaks...
I think we have some boxes in the stockroom, i will check tonight.

I feel like I’m going crazy trying to figure these part numbers out. Does anyone know the numbers for the style t frame end caps? The ones used in hosiery and basics.

Anyone else drowning in 20+ of each sizes of Kids/NIT folded 😭
Every day. Our floors are so messed up now. We have no room to backstock it so we have been pushing past the 2/3 of each size capacities and putting out huge stacks. Luckily every day I go in, the stacks are significantly smaller, so the product is selling, but we get 4-5 vehicles packed with toddler girls and big girls shirts and those toddler boys joggers so its like nothing ever left. We've dedicated our entire second fitting room to BGI backstock. Unlocated. It's a mess. Pulls haven't been done in at least 5 days.

I'm also getting little to no toddler boys or big boys shirts in this freight. The tables in those areas are almost empty while toddler and big girls have mountains of shirts on the tables. Frustrating to say the least.

I think we have some boxes in the stockroom, i will check tonight.
THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!!

happygoth you are fantastic! Do you have any info on the "c-hooks". They go into the monarch tagging gun and help when the hooks come off of kids winter hats ( imagine that lol) or xhileration sock pairs etc. It seems this is another dilema in the building......

happygoth you are fantastic! Do you have any info on the "c-hooks". They go into the monarch tagging gun and help when the hooks come off of kids winter hats ( imagine that lol) or xhileration sock pairs etc. It seems this is another dilema in the building......
I will get that info today, and thank you! 😊

I really feel for the style team rn. Everyday there is so much abandon at GS that we start piling it into repack boxes, carts, you name it PLUS the Quarantine hanging racks/repack boxes PLUS all the freight. Our fitting room has days worth of quarantine that hasn’t been worked bc they are so overwhelmed.

While I absolutely appreciate the sentiment, one thing I have observed in my store is how slow some of the Style TMs are. It shouldn't take two hours to push a z rack, even with zoning, and it shouldn't take almost an entire shift to push folded. These people meander. Fast and efficient is what's needed, fast and efficient.

Also, reshop ain't going to work itself, and ignoring it isn't going to make it go away.

^^ so much yes to this. Our Style team spends way too much time chatting and complaining. And then they tell GS that we aren’t hanging the stuff right and to do this and that to make their lives easier. And I’m like no.

my leader told me to do 10-15 minutes a z rack and that rack I do was super duper full, I tried my best plus do a little bit zone with that.
I completely cannot quick like that and I am that not ignores the point that we should all do quickly fast and efficiently.
but I think it should depend on the zrack. It should be a reasonable time. sometimes leader say something to push tm down like 10-15 minutes should be done! not making sense.

Back