Archived Hardlines ETL/LOD Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

erickanderson44

salesfloorguru
Hello all. I am a new ETL and have been in role since July. I am starting to understand the processes and business so I not want to gather a solid routine around my LOD shifts and for my ETL HL role for consistency purposes.

What do other ETL's and LOD's do during there opening, mid, and closing shifts. Also, what do people usually do on their E days.

I over see p-fresh, cosmetics, seasonal, and HBA.

What are some things I should look for on the floor during brand walks? What should I be asking my TL's? What reports should I be checking on which days?

Mainly I am looking for other ETL's who have solid weekly routines (Monday- Sunday) for how they manage their shifts.

Thank you. Any and all suggestions are helpful.

Probably best not to have your name/age/location in your profile. Contact an admin to change it!

Since this isn't a company-sanctioned site & corp frequently monitors activity here, deep-six the ID - for your own sake.
We tend to speak freely here without fear of reprisal but only because of the anonymous nature of the forum.

Good to have you with us but you do want to be careful about your ID.
Like the folks said, we're not considered the best of company to be keeping.

Welcome to The Break Room! I can't say much about the ETL-HL part, but my STL has checklists for all three LOD shifts (E1, E2, L3) in a pocket on her office door. The routines include e-mail communications, PCV and Ad Audit, P-Fresh walk, and LP Audit at Guest Service (for green and yellow defectives, may vary by store) among other tasks. Don't be afraid to ask questions!

[redundant post regarding your User ID and other such info]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back