Archived Hardlines TM working in another workcenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glo

Hey guys, I was talking with one of my fellow hardlines TMs yesterday who's been working in pfresh a whole lot lately. We recently had one of our PA's leave and he's picked up a lot of his hours. From what I understand, working more than half of your time in one workcenter entitles you to that workcenter's pay. He's working about 30 hrs in pfresh and 8 in hardlines, but only getting HL pay. Should he speak with someone about that?

Hey guys, I was talking with one of my fellow hardlines TMs yesterday who's been working in pfresh a whole lot lately. We recently had one of our PA's leave and he's picked up a lot of his hours. From what I understand, working more than half of your time in one workcenter entitles you to that workcenter's pay. He's working about 30 hrs in pfresh and 8 in hardlines, but only getting HL pay. Should he speak with someone about that?

Unless he becomes a PA, no. Working in P-Fresh as a regular sales floor team member will not make a difference. However, if he gets that PA position, he'll jump up three paygrades and get a raise.

Reactions: glo

Unless he becomes a PA, no. Working in P-Fresh as a regular sales floor team member will not make a difference. However, if he gets that PA position, he'll jump up three paygrades and get a raise.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back