Archived Has anyone met the CEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have met him and have sold him binoculars. He wasn't actually on a "visit" at the time. He did give my boss positive feedback on his experience. Does this count as a "touch with greatness"?

Never met Gregg...But my STL and DTL used to pick up Bob Ulrich and a few people at the airport and would go to the Bristol NASCAR races. Thats the closest any Corporate Exec had gotten to my store.

Usually only Business Partners and Regional Leaders would have my stores scrambling to get things done.

Last edited:
i swear i saw him in my store a few months ago unless it was his twin it looked just like him he had a grey suite on with a white shirt and tie. he was alone and walking in the store i asked him can i help you find something he said no thanks for asking. i always thought they go in the jet with a bunch of people. it had to be his twin. i cant see him just walking into a store and not making himself known

i cant see him just walking into a store and not making himself known

Of course not, that would make too much sense. Think about it, if you REALLY cared about how your company was REALLY being run, wouldn't you visit stores in jeans and a tshirt unannounced?

I have to think it must be annoying as hell for him to shop. Just casually buying his items and everyone and their mother is following him, talking business, and asking if he needs help.

Oh wait, who am I kidding? He doesn't shop at Target! He probably has some minions do it for him

I have to think it must be annoying as hell for him to shop. Just casually buying his items and everyone and their mother is following him, talking business, and asking if he needs help.

Oh wait, who am I kidding? He doesn't shop at Target! He probably has some minions do it for him

Haha! At a salary of 26 million a year, why would he buy anything at a Target? LOL! He shops at Neiman Marcus!!

http://thetrendtribe.com/2012/10/09/neiman-marcus-christmas-book-2012/#sthash.61Pxi0wq.dpbs

I also swear I saw Tina Schiel in my store a year or two ago. This was when my store was going through STL changes. I saw this woman dressed in nice red and khaki clothes with long platinum blonde hair walking through D with a big puss on her face and thought that was the new STL. Didn't say anything to her though. No one was with her and we weren't having any kind of visit so I'm not sure. Then I saw a picture of Tina in Red or on a table talker and gasped. She looked just like her though.

I also swear I saw Tina Schiel in my store a year or two ago. This was when my store was going through STL changes. I saw this woman dressed in nice red and khaki clothes with long platinum blonde hair walking through D with a big puss on her face and thought that was the new STL. Didn't say anything to her though. No one was with her and we weren't having any kind of visit so I'm not sure. Then I saw a picture of Tina in Red or on a table talker and gasped. She looked just like her though.

Actually I've said hi to her too, in a store in a Minneapolis suburb. She was in plain clothes, I was working at the store in the afternoon second-filling for the holiday Coca-Cola ad. She walked past me and I immediately recognized her. Had no problem saying "Hi Tina"... I think she was puzzled as to how I could have known her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back