Archived Hate my job, but love working at Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker but a first time poster. Sorry if this sounds like whining or ranting, but I would like some advice/input from others. I've been with Target for 3 years now & I can genuinely say that I love working at Target. However, my team lead makes my life miserable & makes it a point to talk down to me and treat me poorly. Last year I took on a new role and have "turned my work center around" for the better & leadership constantly tells me I do an amazing job. However my team lead (and only my team lead) makes it a point to belittle me and make me miserable at work. Almost every team member at my store has a problem with this team lead, however, he constantly breathes down my neck and won't let me work, he will try to pull me away from my work center to do work for other work centers even though there are others available that aren't doing anything, and he tries to make me fail at doing my responsibilities, which I hate because I take pride in my work & love doing a good job. I could go on and on about my team lead, but I would really like everyones advice on how to deal with this demeaning individual. I have already talked to my etl, my etl-hr, and I have called the integrity hotline, however nothing has really happened. I don't really know what to do and am considering either changing work centers (which i would hate to do because I love doing what I do, excluding how my team lead treats me), or ending my career at Target. I appreciate all your feedback & it's great to finally be registered on TBR!

Talk to your ETL-HR about transferring to another store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back