Archived Have I been fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandTheftAutumn

Glorified Towel Folder
I've been trying to log on to view my schedule to check next weeks schedule, but it says my password (saved on my computer) is incorrect... so I tried logging on to eHR, says I am 'not allowed to enroll'.

Called out yesterday due to a family emergency, basically got into a screaming match with half of my family last night because they know I hate calling out [only called out twice for this job in my 7 months... once a month ago when I was sick and yesterday, both given 5 hours notice at the very least... obviously not ideal but I tried]. Yesterday was a big day for my store and I knew they were going to be upset, hopefully not THIS upset.

I've been given only positive feedback from etl's, there is no 'performance' issue I am aware of.

MyTime schedule is just down. Try Target.com/viewschedule. EHR has limited home access.

Could be a glitch with their system. I don't think they would fire you for family emergency but I wouldn't put it past them if they tried another way to get you as far as performance. I had a family emergency in June where I had to be gone for three days and soon after I started having conversations about my performance.

I'm having that same problem it only let me log on to my time using the phone version. I'm on break right now so I don't think they fired me :p

The day I was let go from seasonal I couldn't log into mytime at all. Then after my shift ended is when they told me it was my last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back