Archived Having only use of one hand and having to Spiderwrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interface23

Electronics Guy
Is this even possible? I tried and got a couple done with help but boy spiderwrap is going to be the death of me I think

I'll try tomorrow and see what happens.

Just out of curiosity, which hand can't I use?

Edit: I'm going to try to mimic your abilities to best of mine, so knowing the mechanics as best as you can describe will help me help you.

I'll try tomorrow and see what happens.

Just out of curiosity, which hand can't I use?

Edit: I'm going to try to mimic your abilities to best of mine, so knowing the mechanics as best as you can describe will help me help you.

Left hand is basically useless for spiderwrapping. Luckily my trainer is a good guy so he said we’ll try to figure out a good method on Thursday when we are slow. I have full use of my other hand

Here's how you do it...

Have your mobile guy spiderwrap everything.

If it's not a lot, ask for help from softlines. We need the practice for when yet another baby monitor/breast pump/front carrier comes from GS with no spiderwrap.

Edit: What about using your right hand to put on one half roughly correct and then using your left arm to hold that part in place while you get the other side on with your right hand? Then once you have it connected, brace the box with your left arm while winding it up with your right hand?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back