Hawt Dawg!

Target's sophisticated supply chain gets product to where it's needed most, when it's needed most. I am confident all these costumes will sell before Tuesday. 🤣
Don't forget all the Karens coming in on Halloween eve asking "Is this ALL you have?!"
Yeah, where the hell were YOU for the past 6 weeks?

"Is this ALL you have?!"
Regarding the costumes, I get asked that every day by people who are obviously from the suburbs and go to my SMALL FORMAT STORE in the middle of a CITY while they have their OWN LARGE FORMATS way closer-by

Update, it is now 5 o clock on Halloween, the costumes are 50% off. About a quarter of the hot dogs have sold. I remain confident that target's advanced data analytics predicted something like a school bus full of teen boys obsessed with hot dogs will swoop in shortly to buy them all.

Update, it is now 5 o clock on Halloween, the costumes are 50% off. About a quarter of the hot dogs have sold. I remain confident that target's advanced data analytics predicted something like a school bus full of teen boys obsessed with hot dogs will swoop in shortly to buy them all.

Maybe they're onto something with the 120 Room Essentials pillows I have.

Back