Archived Hello from SoCaL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. New here, though I have perused through this site a few times, to help me out with some work questions.
My name is Sarah, I am an omni-TM. I am Backroom certified, Cashier certified, most equipment certified, HL TM, and former Instocks TM.

Just though I would share this for a few laughs out there;

On the 1st day of Christmas, Target gave to me, a Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Two full CAFs, and a Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Three broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and a Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 4th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Four angry Guests, Three broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and a Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 5th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 6th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 7th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Seven Service Plans, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 8th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Eight Walkies missing, Seven Service Plans, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 9th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Nine new TMs, Eight Walkies missing, Seven Service Plans, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 10th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Ten code yellows, Nine new TMs, Eight Walkies missing, Seven Service Plans, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 11th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Eleven Open Packages, Ten Code Yellows, Nine new TMs, Eight Walkies missing, Seven Service Plans, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

On the 12th day of Christmas, Target gave to me, Twelve Migraines, Eleven Open Packages, Ten Code Yellows, Nine new TMs, Eight Walkies missing, Seven Service Plans, Six back-up calls, Five team lifts, Four angry Guests, Three Broken PDAs, Two full CAFs, and Go Back cart with some cds.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all good luck.

I posted this for all my work friends on Facebook, after writing it before my closing shift haha.

Very good, well done.
Greetings and salutations.

Funny song but you might want to deep-six your name & other ID.
Because corp cruises this site like sharks in deep water, we all tend to run anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back