Archived Hello! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my first day is on Thursday in Electronics. What exactly should I expect? Any thing I should know?

Welcome! Get cashier training done first, please.
Square trade plans coverage:
SquareTrade Protection Plans protect your product against mechanical and electrical breakdowns including those due to normal wear and tear. The plan also offers the following benefits:
  • Parts and labor coverage to repair or replace your item during the term of the plan.
  • Surge Protection: Covers your product from the date of purchase.
  • Accidental Damage from Handling: Coverage for headphones, cameras, video cameras, MP3 Players, eReaders, laptops, tablets and netbooks, and select portable electronics only. This coverage protects you from failures from spills, drops and cracked screens.
  • No Lemon Policy: If your covered product has two (2) service repairs completed for the same problem and a third (3rd) repair is needed for the same problem, within any twelve (12) month period, the covered product will be replaced with a comparable product or a cash settlement will be provided in the form of a Target GiftCard or check. The cost of the replacement will not exceed the product’s original purchase price less taxes paid.

The term of the SquareTrade Protection Plan begins on the date it is purchased and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Except for enhanced coverage, all other coverage begins at the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty. The term of the plan continues for the period of 2 or 3 years, depending on the plan you purchased as indicated on your receipt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back