Archived Helloooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! A couple of weeks ago I applied for a seasonal position at a Target. Within a week I got called back and on my first time going in I had two interviews and yesterday they offered me a position for sales floor! And tonight I got a call to go into orientation so I'm pretty excited! After freaking out for a second about khakis I finally had a friend let me borrow some and I figured a red t-shirt will be fine since it's just orientation. I'm trying not to freak out about it but I do want to make an impression! Definitely gonna have to go shopping this weekend for some red swag.

Anyway, hi! I'm so happy I found this website! I'm excited to be part of the Target team :) Even though it's only a seasonal position I know that if you do well you can be asked to hang around as a regular. How should I go about this?? I really want to try my best to keep this job longer than the holidays! :good:

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to The Break Room! Show up for your shifts, go above and beyond (within reason, of course), and don't be afraid to ask questions. And don't forget, we're here to help if you need it.

Welcome! Show up for all your shifts on time, work hard while you're there, talk to people, be friendly, and keep your pep. You should be offered to stay after the holidays. Most stores have dead weight that they like to basically replace with good seasonal hires.

Take shifts when asked. Extend when asked. Don't clock in late, call out, or NCNS. Always be willing to take on a challenge. Go out of your way to help guests. Back up the front lanes. Smile a lot and generally be friendly. And just do your best. Like sigma said, they're always looking for people who fit these qualifications to replace some dead weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back