Archived Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmi

So, I'm supposed to start with Target on Monday. I spoke to my recruiter on Thursday and was told I'd receive an e-mail on Friday about the hotel reservations and all that for training. It's Saturday morning (I worked all day yesterday, my last day at my job) and no email. They're obviously not in their offices. Should I just call the store that I'm supposed to train at and ask them what time am I supposed to show up?

Not to complain, but for someone who has to relocate and doesn't even know where he's going, I have been given very little information throughout this entire process. They've had very little information to give me. I can't think of anything else other than to speak to the store I'm supposed to train at.

Any suggestions please?

happened to me once i was going to another store out of town for a mass hire and they were supposed to have a hotel room for us. we got there and the hotel wasnt reserved or paid for. thankfully they were at the office still and the STL of the new store came over to the hotel and figured it out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back