Archived Help printing street date list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate workbench! The person who was printed out the street date list for electronics no longer does it & nobody knows how. I was told "find it on workbench" I've been at target for over 2 yrs & only use it for online planogram. We used to get a listed printed for a street dated items w/in the current month to next. Games/MMB. Does anyone know how print this so I don't have to google

I don't remember for sure but I believe it is under sales floor > electronics or entertainment (I forget if entertainment has its own section under sales floor) right on the landing page unless they have moved it since I last had to access it

Using online Plano, try searching for planos under 108, 012, 059, & 058. The pog list will have date & description of NR = new releases. You can go under the Plano calendar & check by dept.

Edit your quick links on the left side of workbench. Check entertainment weekly workload summary. Save changes. Now you have it linked to your homepage. The weekly workload summary usually updates on Fridays with the following weeks info.

Otherwise, you can click sales floor, Electronics and Entertainment, and then the link to weekly workload summary should be there.

Except now that I think about it, I think the street dates and workload summary are separate documents under sales floor links. So maybe the quick link doesn't work anymore. It's been about a year since I've checked the street dates. Food dashboard and message boards are about all I check now!

If you open entertainment weekly workload there is a section to click on that says "Entertainment street dates" I do believe. I print it off every week for our department, it used to go about 4 weeks out and now it only goes 1 or 2 weeks out and includes past street dates as well so it is not what it used to be but it still exists. I'll check again tomorrow and PM you specific directions if you want.

If you open entertainment weekly workload there is a section to click on that says "Entertainment street dates" I do believe. I print it off every week for our department, it used to go about 4 weeks out and now it only goes 1 or 2 weeks out and includes past street dates as well so it is not what it used to be but it still exists. I'll check again tomorrow and PM you specific directions if you want.
Yup that's what I got only 2 weeks
Thanks everyone for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back