Help ?

A co worker of mine asked If I could cover her shift which I accepted. I couldnt clock in and there was no one in the TSC who could clock me in so I asked a co worker if they could call the ETL over which she did. The ETL said he was in the middle of something so he told me to just go to the floor and do punch corrections. I submitted my punch corrections however Im worried that I’ll get in trouble because I worked the entire shift without clocking. Will I get in trouble for this??

No, you will be fine, just make sure you clock out. The ETL told you to do a punch correction as they were caught up with something else. You should be fine.

A co worker of mine asked If I could cover her shift which I accepted. I couldnt clock in and there was no one in the TSC who could clock me in so I asked a co worker if they could call the ETL over which she did. The ETL said he was in the middle of something so he told me to just go to the floor and do punch corrections. I submitted my punch corrections however Im worried that I’ll get in trouble because I worked the entire shift without clocking. Will I get in trouble for this??
You’re fine— you did a punch correction. Just next shift follow up and ensure it’s approved and you’ll be good :)

Back