Logistics Here’s a helpful app for all you Fulfillment Experts out there.

"Depending on the time it takes to reach the 15 minutes batch minimum, teams may not receive the full 90 minutes to pick the batch."
As I understand it, this basically means you wont be able to scan into that batch until either the batch size reaches 15, or the timer surpasses "a" limit.
That gives us less options to be more efficient?

We better not be getting 15 uniques dropping into OPU with timers less than 30 minutes while we're already in carts

This is almost never the case because the amount of time you will spend organizing will outweigh the time you save in put, toilet paper and bulkier items, plus the fact that 3 tier dividers are a pain in the ass to move around. Id honestly rather have no dividers at all.
I spend 0 extra time doing that. Packers love packing my cart because thing can be found, plus the app tells you all the sub-carts you’ve scanned the order into for organization purposes.

I spend 0 extra time doing that. Packers love packing my cart because thing can be found, plus the app tells you all the sub-carts you’ve scanned the order into for organization purposes.
Yes, for SFS it makes sense. I didnt mean to imply I was talking about SFS.

Back