Archived Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a former Target team member/TL from '98 to '05. I currently work for a Wal-Mart distribution center. I'm glad to be here and you can ask me anything you want. :spiteful:

What's the fastest land animal?

Thread Derailer? Lol. I'm just here because I worked at Target for over 6 years, and I currently have worked for Wal-Mart (both store side and d.c.) for 8 years. Retail has literally been my life (i'm 31) .

Wrong. The correct answer would have been the Cheetah. We would have also accepted Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake with documented S speeds of 175 mph.

Welcome! You are 6 Wally World member. We know very little about the dc side of Wally World. Some details would be great.

You must remember Target when it was a pretty good place to work. You would be shocked to how far it has fallen.

Welcome! You are 6 Wally World member. We know very little about the dc side of Wally World. Some details would be great.

My advice to anyone would be to try to transfer/hired, at either a Wal-Mart or Target d.c. The pay is good. As a regular associate, I make over $19 an hour. I started at over $13 in '05. It is hard work, and they hold you to certain production goals.

Unless you guys have a serious pipeline to an Exec (or higher) it is not worth it to stay storeside anymore. I remember when I was promoted to a TL at Target in '03. I got a $3 raise. From what I have been reading, those days seem long gone.

You must remember Target when it was a pretty good place to work. You would be shocked to how far it has fallen.

I think it all depends on the store. I transferred from a great store to a ghetto one. It all started to spiral downhill after that. I will say that an average Target store is cleaner, and run better, than an average Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back