Archived Hey Yall, confused about my schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so I was recently hired as a seasonal cart attendant. I was trained on the cash register one day and was told it's only incase they need someone during black Friday. I looked up my schedule online and it showed me as working the cash register next week. I'm not sure why or how because I'm not fully confident in what I'm doing on the register. What should I do? Should I contact a supervisor and ask them why I've been put on the register next week or just roll with it.

Don't panic.
You might ask if it's possible to get a little practice ahead of time just so you'll be ready but if you can't so it goes.
They don't expect you to be perfect just to take the pressure off.
Keep a regular pace that you are comfortable with and make sure you remember to check the bottoms of the carts. BOB and LISA.

I used to never be comfy with POS systems and am to be honest terrible with simple math when under pressure especially. I was hired seasonal many years ago and knew this so I asked for more shifts. I got 2 days and I used that time to really nail down my skills just before black friday back then. Just take your time in staying level and steady. It's not a death race. Ask for help when you need it. No biggs.

target.com/viewschedule

Login with your eHR credentials. Your schedule is also typically in the TSC too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back