Archived Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been an occasional lurker on here for a few months, and finally decided to join up. I've been with Target for a couple of years now. I work instocks, so of course that means I actually do mostly flow and backroom. I also cover receiving when our normal receiving tm is gone.

Question for everyone that welcomes me: what is your most despised song/commercial that has played on the loop in entertainment? You aren't allowed to use "Let it Go", because I don't want everyone to have the same answer.

For me it's probably Black Sheep by Gin Wigmore. I know there are other ones I hated just as much, but I don't remember most of them.

Probably the couple weeks that we had a Beyoncé only loop circa summer 2011.

My favorite is probably when I realized that Target was playing a Starfucker song in one of their commercials back in 2009 or 2010. But it was a good commercial and I like the song. Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second by Starfucker (STRFKR at the time).

I work instocks, so of course that means I actually do mostly flow and backroom. I also cover receiving when our normal receiving tm is gone.
You're cracking me up lol. Welcome to tbr!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to The Break Room!

I work instocks, so of course that means I actually do mostly flow and backroom.

Sounds about right.

Question for everyone that welcomes me: what is your most despised song/commercial that has played on the loop in entertainment? You aren't allowed to use "Let it Go", because I don't want everyone to have the same answer.

ALL OF IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Actually, I don't mind some of the songs. It's just that hearing the same top-40 bullshit over and over again makes me want to tear out my eardrums.

The song that gave me the sads was this one.
It hurts to see music that was once considered offensive and scary turned into commercials.
The one that really got to me was when they used The Ramones to sell Cadillac.

I didn't work at Target back then, but my girlfriend has a special hate-on for Denim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back