Archived Hi,I am a new team member at target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this service academy training tomorrow.can any one give me any idea what's it about?and also where can I get the cashier training guide to study at home?

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

They don't want you studying things at home because that would be working off the clock which is very bad but we do have a lot of good information here on the site.

quit while you're ahead.
find a job at a smaller store with the same pay but less work.
You will get burned out in one week here and quit anyway.

I have this service academy training tomorrow.can any one give me any idea what's it about?

It's about "The Vibe," which is Target's program of fast, fun, and friendly customer guest service.

and also where can I get the cashier training guide to study at home?

You can't. As others have said, viewing company materials at home would constitute working off the clock, which is a big no-no. Check out our cashier guide in the Guides section of the forum, as well as the wiki.

Thanks,what about on my break time ?

Even though you're technically on the clock during your 15-min break, don't do it. You're getting paid not to work for 15 min, so take the opportunity to relax/eat/whatever before you have to get back to work.

I have this service academy training tomorrow.can any one give me any idea what's it about?

It's about "The Vibe," which is Target's program of fast, fun, and friendly customer guest service.

and also where can I get the cashier training guide to study at home?

You can't. As others have said, viewing company materials at home would constitute working off the clock, which is a big no-no. Check out our cashier guide in the Guides section of the forum, as well as the wiki.

Thanks,what about on my break time ?

Even though you're technically on the clock during your 15-min break, don't do it. You're getting paid not to work for 15 min, so take the opportunity to relax/eat/whatever before you have to get back to work.
Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back