Archived Hi, new to the Break Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I'm new to the Target Break Room. I have been with Target for over 3 years. My primary focus is the Electronics department.

Take care,

MinTarEP

Welcome! Disappointed in the forum that it took a few hours to greet you, however we are glad to have you aboard! Feel free to share you input or ask for ours anytime!

Thank you for the greeting.

I work at Target PT and an HR guru by day!:)

I'm new to the Break Room also. I've been working at Target for 3 years and I'm a Starbucks team member.

I am also new to the Break Room but not to Target. Been at Target two years...hired as electronics but spend most of my time and life in toys and dealing with all that requires, hence the chosen name.

Thanks! Been lurking here for a while ever since an unnamed (for obvious reasons) SrTL at my store told me about this site. Looking forward to contributing.

I wish my store had a ToyMaster. It's getting close to that scary time of the year when I will go out of my way to avoid the TOYS. Inevitably some one will ask me if we carry something and where is it located. Most often I have never heard of it. Welcome to the break room. You will love it here!

Never thought I would be in this position but now I not only know what we have and where, but also know (from constant queries) what the hot toys are, whether we are or will carry them, and where they can be found either in our store or a competitor. Also know the substitutions that will work for various age groups and gender of course. It's fun except when you get the screamers who never learned the word no...

So of course now I keep picturing this guy running down the aisles to answer call boxes @ToyMaster

puppy.png

I am also new to the Break Room but not to Target. Been at Target two years...hired as electronics but spend most of my time and life in toys and dealing with all that requires, hence the chosen name.

Welcome to The Break Room, @ToyMaster!

I wish my store had a ToyMaster. It's getting close to that scary time of the year when I will go out of my way to avoid the TOYS. Inevitably some one will ask me if we carry something and where is it located. Most often I have never heard of it. Welcome to the break room. You will love it here!

Same here. Our new STL decided that the electronics TMs should be responsible for zoning toys. Doesn't work too well in a high-volume store.

Actually works worse than you know...at least in my store the Electronics TM answers call boxes in Electronics, baby 360 cause it's nearby, toys, luggage (actually the call box is in sporting goods but sounds off as luggage), and seasonal (mini too of course). Same TM is obliged to zone all those areas, push CAFS, do the pulls, and of course serve guests and heaven help you if AAR is down or the guest(s) don't want Red Cards. Not an easy life, but then as I have learned in two years, nothing at Spot is even remotely easy. As they say (but not intended for us of course), Expect More, Pay Less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back