Archived Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start at Target soon. My position is Price Accuracy. Not sure what that entails, bit I'm looking forward to it!

Hahaha thanks! I was told that I'm probably being crossstrained for something else soon based off my interview and experience, but I'm not sure what that means since I haven't even been oriented.

They let you know your orientation date; remember to bring two forms of pic ID & your SS# card.
Then prepare to be 'dis'-oriented - watching cheesy videos about "Unions BAD", "Sexual harassment is NOT 'hooking up'", etc.

@redeye58 yeah, I'm kind of excited about the videos! Kind of scared about cashiering. I just graduated from college. I've never worked retail, but I've done lots of customer service and worked in group homes.

Honestly, kind of surprised you're starting out with price accuracy. I feel like that requires a good understanding of store layout and current sets.

Sounds like fun though!

Yeah, I mean I applied for it, and then I talked to the ETL and TL, and then HR told me that they were both very impressed and that they wanted me to crosstrain once I had the basics down. I am at a very high volume store so it's interesting.

Sounds like they hired you for something else (probably cashier) and are trying to sell you on it by saying you will eventually be trained on price accuracy.

Bright future for you it appears! You know when they see good things in you when they keep training you on new things. Best of luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back