Archived Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! I work at the competitor and hate it with a passion ! Trying to see if similar places are as bad as the one I work at as I want to quit lol. I'm sure we have similar situations and inept management as well. But which one is worse ?? But anywho , hi ! :)

Whaddup. I worked at Walmart for 3 years and I enjoy working at my Target store a hell of a lot more. That said, I've read some shit on here from people who work at other Targets that makes me think a lot of it is the individual management and hiring. That's why TBR has a saying, ASANTS (All Stores Are Not The Same).

My town has 3 Walmarts, one is the supercenter that I used to work at. It's full of weirdos (employees) and a lot of them look like they got hired out of a halfway house. The store stinks, the floor is filthy, and their zoning is just as bad as my Target. The other two are Neighborhood Markets, and the one closest to my apartment is super clean, doesn't stink, the employees look bored but not freakish (customers are another story) and if I absolutely have to go to Walmart for something I go there instead. So it definitely depends on each store's leadership if the store will be dirty and staffed by shitbirds or not.

Thx for your reply ! I work at a supercenter that's much nicer than most. My co-workers are great. Management terrible . Customers are by far the worse customers I have ever dealt with in my working career. That coupled with inept Management has me wanting to leave sooner rather than later. The reason I think you see the workers looking that way is that many of the workers are just burnt out and no longer care. Also turnover is reallllllly high so gotta take what you can get lol.

Haha I work at Wal-Mart about 4 times. I can tell u night from day customer more carefully go around u in target. I had customer run into me at Wal-Mart I had people block aslie very much rudeness. Most customers at target are very quick ask u where things are still getting used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back