Archived Highest pay that an ETL can make

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a technical sense, anybody can make an infinite number of dollars per year. There are many variables that prevent that from happening, though.

Im also in the DMV area and can confirm what mhugh said. Highest I know of personally is about 95k and new hires start at the top of the srtl pay scale which is about 50-51k

I'm outside the DMV area and the straight out of college range was 45k-50k. I was able to get the top by negotiating based on work supervisory experience.

I'm outside the DMV area and the straight out of college range was 45k-50k. I was able to get the top by negotiating based on work supervisory experience.
If you don't mind me asking how much were you able to negotiate s far as starting pay is concerned. I am in the same boat right now. Pls advise on how you were able to negotiate the salary you wanted @BullsEyeETL

West coast is 50-55k out of college. So about the same as the DMV area.

I personally had little to no room to negotiate, but they offered me a little bit more since I was an intern.

No one is factoring in former BPs who moved to ETLs when they cut positions. They make six figures and sometimes more than the STL

@Hidethebodies - it's important to note that if you once held a higher position (GOL, HRBP, APBP, Food BP, DTL, etc) and you are forced into a lower position, you will retain the higher pay. We had a STL that was a former GOL and still maintained the GOL pay grade. Also a Sr .Merchant went back down to ETL-HL and kept the higher salary. Our old APBP is now an ETL with a higher than average salary.

I think it is best to give the OP an actual expectation rather than a "if you work at Target for 10+ years, become a BP or higher, then get cut back to ETL" scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back