Archived Hire more people and dont run them out and fire them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think XAisles is related to Luna831
I don't know who Luna831 is but why do you think I am related?

Luna831 used to post here. She was a troll and seemed to lack the ability to think for herself.

I don't believe that your posts merit such a comparison; however, the issues you have raised are old news, and it seems some are weary of it at this point.

Thanks for recognizing that I am not a troll. Even though the issues are old news, they are still current news and merit to be talked about over and over again. There's a major issue and people don't fight for their rights on the job - because they can't or they will be retaliated against - maybe not fired, but looked down on and not trusted.

the cashiers you describe are not doing their job. their job is to provide each and every guest with amazing guest service which down to basics means they should be smiling at every guest and talking to them. It's also in their core roles to be talking to guests about the redcard.

I noticed you said "talking to guests about the red card." Are you implying that a cashier who does this but still gets no cards would not be talked to about conversion? It's possible that could happen. Not probable, but possible.

Target's turn over is not bad at all especially when compared to that of a fast food or rather quick service restaurant. If a Target had the turn over a McDonald's did heads would roll. a 300% turn over in a year is not unheard of for Fast food

Take it easy on @XAisles, please. Because everyone has issues with spot. That's why we are here to help.
There's venting and then there's trolling. She admitted that she's been away from Target for three months and decided yesterday to start four threads slamming Target and posted in other threads advocating theft from Target and rebelling against the dress code. There's venting and then there's trolling. I'm going with troll.

Take it easy on @XAisles, please. Because everyone has issues with spot. That's why we are here to help.
There's venting and then there's trolling. She admitted that she's been away from Target for three months and decided yesterday to start four threads slamming Target and posted in other threads advocating theft from Target and rebelling against the dress code. There's venting and then there's trolling. I'm going with troll.
Hold on, I have seen the trolls, more than once. Please be patient.

There's a certain kind of frustration and disenchantment that I've seen before in TMs who believed wholeheartedly in the Target image and became deeply disillusioned.
I think that's what we are dealing with here and we need to to have a little patience.
This too shall pass.

The problem is we've seen all of this before and it's brand new to her.
Being old hands at it tends to make us a little cynical towards those who are whirling dervishes of fury.
It wouldn't hurt us to be understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back