I'm Lost! Hiring question

Snapeeee

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
To make a long story short.

I applied for a position for seasonal, completed video interview. Had technical issues which held up doing the interview, application was moved to no longer considered but still was able to do video interview. Called the store, did a meet and greet interview with the ETL of SE. He said they do two orientations a week so would hear from HR.

With my application in that status though, wouldn’t that be an issue? HR didn’t pick up today when I called.

I tried calling the store and no one answered.

It shouldn't be an issue they might need to call someone to adjust your status but it shouldn't take that much longer then normal. Keep in mind this is the busiest time of year for hr.

I went in and spoke with the Closing TL, he told me to come back tomorrow and speak with the ETL of SE. When I called the store, no one in any department was answering.

Still nothing at all. Never heard back from HR.

The issue is that since two days went by without the video interview, it was moved to No Longer Considered. Should I just reapply?

HR has not answered in the past week, and calling Guest Service just hangs up the call.

Still nothing at all. Never heard back from HR.

The issue is that since two days went by without the video interview, it was moved to No Longer Considered. Should I just reapply?

HR has not answered in the past week, and calling Guest Service just hangs up the call.
Go by store.

Back