Holiday Pay

That isnt totally true actually I have gotten paid when averaging over 32 hours for the year. The kicker is yiu get paid if we are closed if your averaging high enough hours. If we are ooen you dont get paid if yiu dont work. I know etls get paid regardless if they work or not. Not sure on the to tls there.

Every TM gets 1.5x for hours worked on Target's recognized holidays. This is Holiday Premium Pay.

Regular TMs get paid for Christmas and Thanksgiving if their average hours are 24.5+. They receive their average hours shown on their paystub, or for the week; whichever is higher. So if you average 35 hours, you'd get 7 hrs for the day. But if you worked 40 hours that week, you'd get 8. TLs get this pay for all Target recognized holidays, again with the average hour calculation (though most should be averaging right at 40 anyways). This is Holiday Pay.

That isnt totally true actually I have gotten paid when averaging over 32 hours for the year. The kicker is yiu get paid if we are closed if your averaging high enough hours. If we are ooen you dont get paid if yiu dont work. I know etls get paid regardless if they work or not. Not sure on the to tls there.
If you aren’t a tl you ONLY get holiday pay for thanksgiving and Christmas. No other holiday for tms.

Paid holidays are typically a benefit for full time employees. It would seem fair that anyone averaging full time status would get paid federal holidays. This is the only job I've ever had that did not pay holiday pay for federal holidays.

Paid holidays are typically a benefit for full time employees. It would seem fair that anyone averaging full time status would get paid federal holidays. This is the only job I've ever had that did not pay holiday pay for federal holidays.
That's fair.

On the note of federal holidays, I find it unusual (and frankly kinda disrespectful) that Target recognizes Memorial Day, but not Veterans day. Are those who serve only important when they die?

Back