Archived Holiday SPL's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed there are a bunch of holiday SPL's for week of 11/3. who is generally responsible for those...the hard lines team or plano team? Usually they only do things that say POG but these are end caps so wasn't sure.

Our Plano handles SPLs but with Planos workload in the coming days(im a tl consumables) myself and my team are handling Markets SPLs.

no we PA and consumables TL do our own SPLs in market. it's gonna be a busy week next week.

I'm specifically referring to the SPL's for department 151 Christmas SPL's.

I guess it might depend on the store, but most stores have the pog team set those. They are just the endcaps in seasonal, so with POG doing the rest of the workload it's easiest for them to set those ends too. Seasonal is all set at once and can be pushed at once is the reasoning. I haven't actually looked at the adjacency calendar for a seasonal set, so to be honest I am not completely sure where those hours fall.

During Resets in Seasonal I make my Plano team own those SPLS. There already there so its easy for them to set it.

I have 7 tms aliened to market of which 3 are PAs.I also have a new tm just hired and im looking for 1 more.Im really fortunate to have a really great market team. For me the key is routines, since I cant spend a whole lot of time due to TLOD shifts but I do spend at least 2-3 hrs daily. My PAs handle a lot of the daily tasks(vendor relations, sales planners) each market team member has daily cleaning routines. Runs very smooth

I have 7 tms aliened to market of which 3 are PAs.I also have a new tm just hired and im looking for 1 more.Im really fortunate to have a really great market team. For me the key is routines, since I cant spend a whole lot of time due to TLOD shifts but I do spend at least 2-3 hrs daily. My PAs handle a lot of the daily tasks(vendor relations, sales planners) each market team member has daily cleaning routines. Runs very smooth

I guess your a high volume store. We have 3 1/2 people (including me) working in p fresh. 1/2 a person is my ctl who works in pfresh2 shifts a week

We have 4 PA's at my store, including myself. 3 are over there full time, 1 who is over there a few days a week and does other tasks on other days. We have no regular market TMs, someone from HL always zones dry market at night. Our CTL does all the end caps for dry market, we do the ones for pfresh (coolers, freezers, bunker). The CTL will sometimes steal someone from HL to help him with end caps but most of the time he just busts them out himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back