Archived Hoping to be a member (APTL)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I have an interview tomorrow in a new store (not yet opened) in Quebec as an APTL. I have fraud prevention/manger experience so i'm assuming this is why they are interested in my experience. Our laws in Canada are probably significantly different from our American neighbors but I would like a little advice on what kind of challenges and responsibilities I will be expecting? Anything I should know about? Would my fraud prevention (for a large bank) be important? Thanks in advance for the replies ladies and gents!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't know if your experience will directly relate to this job because I have never been a part of AP, you should definitely include that in your interview. It is in the same general field. Sounds like we could learn a lot from you WHEN you get this job! Please keep us informed on the Canadian policies, it'd be interesting to see the differences.

Good luck in your interview and welcome to the BR!

Greetings and salutations.
This isn't an official site and Spot kinda takes some of the folks opinions personally.
We always recommend that folks fly under the radar by not getting too specific about their location.

I don't have any experience in AP so I can't offer any advice but it sue sounds like you have a lot going for you.

Sorry about the city guys, well I had an interview with 2 ETL's, and a 2nd interview with 2 more ETL's which I think went very well. I didn't meet the STL. I'm supposed to get an answer in 7-10 days. Hopefully this works out.

The city confidentiality is for your sake. It's good you took it out!

I hope you get the job!

I am an APL witch is the same position as an APTL but you are the only AP in the building. Your experience will defiantly help but AP is not all about theft and fraud, you will also be dealing with pretty much every process in the store. Good Luck if you have any questions send me a message.

I'm not an APL, but I've been AP for nearly 3 years now, so I could probably answer a few questions as well. Shoot me a message if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back