Archived Horrible ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the ETL allowed to ring their own stuff and pay for it? I saw our ETL who did it and i wonder if its a ground for termination. To be honest i dont like her, she makes all of us very uncomfortable working at the front end, she is a horrible manager and a person.

They are not. They have the same rules as TMs. That's not to say it wouldn't get overlooked if reported, depending on the ETL's rapport with her leaders and AP.

Are you sure she was ringing herself and not just requisitioning items for the store?

She scanned a gift card and paid for it to pay her grocerries.

She ddnt she used the register. The thing is it was like 2months ago i was wondering if i could still call corporate about it.

I would think she knows better and probably did a purchase for the team with gift cards.

Almost everyone in my store doesnt like her, we all in the front end will talk to our stl about how horrible human being she is, if our stl will not do anything about it we will call corporate and report her attitude and how she treat us.

Almost everyone in my store doesnt like her, we all in the front end will talk to our stl about how horrible human being she is, if our stl will not do anything about it we will call corporate and report her attitude and how she treat us.
Hi Jackie, Ron here. Can you please give us a few examples of “how she treats you”.
I have a few ETLs that I don’t like, but I am not sure if what they are doing/saying is part of their job or something more sinister. Your help is greatly appreciated , I think if we band together we can definitely get rid of all the leaders we don’t like. Thanks in advance!

That is against Spot's policy as well, so she broke all kinds of policy at the same time.
Man, your hate for your former employer is astounding. I wonder how people get jaded like this. I hope I don’t live to see the day, when my soul purpose is to see the bad in people.

Man, your hate for your former employer is astounding. I wonder how people get jaded like this. I hope I don’t live to see the day, when my soul purpose is to see the bad in people.

I was stating a policy this individual broke.
In fact, that was supporting the company.

I was performanced out of my job after filing an ADA complaint.
While I was in the process of filing a suit over the matter my wife died and I went into a massive depression, leaving the state and the lawsuit.
Under those conditions I would probably have a tiny bit of a right to be angry but I'm not.
I hold no animus against Spot (not a huge fan of the woman who got me fired but that is another matter).
They are a soul less corporation but no worse than any other.

It is the good people here that keep me coming back.
The people who work at the company are who really matter.
They were the reason I got up every morning to go in and why I actually miss it a bit even though I love my job now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back