Answered How can I check if I'm rehireable?

Hello. I worked as a seasonal last holiday season, but due to a shuffle of managers, we ended up getting one that HATED me. She snapped a few times after she created some really bad situations, created problems within the team, and tried to take it out on me. I've worked seasonal twice now and I got a lot of retail experience since the first time. It doesn't really make sense to me that my applications are all turned down without interviews.

Would I be able to check on my status? I don't think it's fair that one psycho ETL could keep me from working when I did my job properly and alerted management when another psycho team member started acting psychotic and before he snapped twice.

Target: Always Hiring - Translation: Always taking applications.
Auto Denied Email - Translation: We don't have the payroll right to hire anyone. Or we wait for a pool of applications after 1-2 months before we actually interview.

Target: Always Hiring - Translation: Always taking applications.
Auto Denied Email - Translation: We don't have the payroll right to hire anyone. Or we wait for a pool of applications after 1-2 months before we actually interview.

I check with the stores before applying. I don't just send random applications.

The manager that hated you, the psychotic tm, they are all psychotic.

That's two persons and I'm not applying to the same store. The TM had a few mental breakdowns and was let go before the end of the season after picking multiple fights with guests and he tried stealing electronics keys multiple times. But please, be a character witness for him and the ETL since you know them so well. At least better than I do when I worked with them.

Back