How can I check my schedule from home using a laptop?

Target.com/myschedule

Just be careful. The official schedule is the one posted at the store. So go by that one.

That makes no sense.

The schedule in the computer should match the schedule hanging in the store. With the exception of shifts that are swapped or added afterwards.

If someone is not scheduled to work on the day the schedule is posted, they should not have to wait until their next shift to plan their lives outside of Target.

For example, if my last shift of the week is closing Wednesday and I am not scheduled again until Sunday or Monday, I should not have to wait to schedule appointments, plan events, etc. for days.

Once they post the schedule at my store, they don't change it, so if there are shifts swapped, people added, etc, it might be in the system but it won't be posted on the board - therefore what's in myschedule is the more accurate one.

That makes no sense.

The schedule in the computer should match the schedule hanging in the store. With the exception of shifts that are swapped or added afterwards.

If someone is not scheduled to work on the day the schedule is posted, they should not have to wait until their next shift to plan their lives outside of Target.

For example, if my last shift of the week is closing Wednesday and I am not scheduled again until Sunday or Monday, I should not have to wait to schedule appointments, plan events, etc. for days.
Welcome to Target life. Target only cares about Target.

The one on the computer populates before the schedule is finalized and posted. So the one on the computer might not reflect the posted schedule. For example, if someone comes to me before the wall schedule posts, I might move things around.

But if you do something just before printing then the computer will be updated too, so it will still be accurate.

Back