Archived How do ETL decide who gets age approval rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little piss off that the tm in electronics have to call regular softline and hardline tm to get an age approval in electronics. WTF. Why can't tm in electronics get those rights? Its pain telling an ETL every 20 minutes for an approval. I feel insulted everytime another tm have to approve it for me. And no, there not GSAs at any point that I know of.

Who can I talk to get approval rights or if its even allowed for electronic tm.

What are you talking about? Age approval? Do you mean an override for keying in a DOB for M rated games?

Your brand Team Members should have access to provide overrides. I gave the entire Brand Team, Softlines and Hardlines the functions to do overrides after explaining when an when not to..

Your brand Team Members should have access to provide overrides. I gave the entire Brand Team, Softlines and Hardlines the functions to do overrides after explaining when an when not to..

I'm brand for entertainment, I get no access. I wish you work at our store.

At my store, only TLs and higher, GSAs, and a few brand TMs have that privilege. And the brand TMs only can do it because they cover GSTL/GSA breaks when a TL isn't available to do so.

In my store, TLs, and ETLs are the only ones who can do it. However, they keyed me in as a supervisor two Christmases ago to cut down on making guests wait for someone whenever we had to key it - so the electronics team just calls me now.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Did POS change? Last time I worked the registers, all you had to do was to scan a driver's license. Unless your state doesn't have a barcode or magnetic strip on licenses.

The only times I had to call a GSLT/ETL over for a age restricted item was if the guest refused to allow me to scan their license. It will then prompt to call the GSTL to the register.

I had pretty much nearly all POS access except for key GSTL functions.

Anyone decided to use do more has even been far, like really, as want to go look?

Last edited:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

(I can decipher the original message if anyone needs me to)

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

(I can decipher the original message if anyone needs me to)
Nice! Hope no one got hurt when this thing derailed.

I think the better question is why your electronics TMs can't just scan licenses like we're supposed to. I find it hard to believe that every 20 minutes they have a guest that refuses to hand over their ID.

I think the better question is why your electronics TMs can't just scan licenses like we're supposed to. I find it hard to believe that every 20 minutes they have a guest that refuses to hand over their ID.

I can't speak for every store, but my store JUST got new registers this summer. Prior to that, trying to run licenses just didn't work half of the time. We were practically working on an etch a sketch.

I can't speak for every store, but my store JUST got new registers this summer. Prior to that, trying to run licenses just didn't work half of the time. We were practically working on an etch a sketch.

Mine too, though we didn't really have problems scanning licenses with the old registers. We had problems with everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back