Archived How do I access eHR without IE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started working at Target 3 weeks ago and I really just want to find out how much my first paycheck is going to be, but eHR apparently doesn't work unless I'm using Internet Explorer on Windows XP. Since I use Firefox on Windows 7, this doesn't really work for me. I really don't like doing this on my break at work, and I shouldn't have to type in that sort of private information on a public computer. Any solutions for logging into eHR from home?

Everyone uses eHR from work, it's perfectly safe and the kiosk is specially made for the purpose of keeping your information confidential. Furthermore, the login info you use is the same used for workbench, so your concern is misplaced.

If you insist on using eHR from home, you can use IE Tab for Firefox as previously suggested. If you're running Windows 7, Internet Explorer 9 is compatible with eHR and is offered as a free download (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie)

Otherwise, do some research into changing your User Agent for whichever browser you prefer to use.

And as Hardlinesmaster stated, you won't be able to use eHR from home to change punches, request time off, or view your schedule, as FSTL is unavailable off of Target's corporate network. So the fact is, you will end up using eHR from work at some point.

Everyone uses eHR from work, it's perfectly safe and the kiosk is specially made for the purpose of keeping your information confidential. Furthermore, the login info you use is the same used for workbench, so your concern is misplaced.

If you insist on using eHR from home, you can use IE Tab for Firefox as previously suggested. If you're running Windows 7, Internet Explorer 9 is compatible with eHR and is offered as a free download (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie)

Otherwise, do some research into changing your User Agent for whichever browser you prefer to use.

Mine always says its not compatible. :\

Most computers that have internet access can go to Target.com, which is where you log into the target employee website, eHR at the bottom where it says "Team Member Services". If you Apple computer doesn't have Internet Explorer, you may have to use the work kiosk computer, or a computer at the library, a neighbors computer, a laptop, whatever other methods necessary to log into eHR, or call the CSC 612-304-4357, they are 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week for computer help.

Do you have an iPad or iPhone? You can download a browser called Atomic Web Browser and switch the user agent to Internet Explorer and it will let you on. That is what I do from my iPad at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back