Archived How do I enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kou

I just got hired, and I went to orientation already (I start training at 4 am) and they said that there's a bell in the front entrance of the store, and then someone would come and check your ID so you could enter. They said they'd show it to us on the tour during orientation, but they never did and I completely forgot about it. So, where would this bell be? I hope someone knows what I'm talking about...

Greetings and salutations.

There should be a regular sized side door that is the entry for TSC.
For early morning arrival, if nobody answers the door, check to see if there is a walkie in the mailbox.

Thanks for the greetings.

For early morning arrival, if nobody answers the door, check to see if there is a walkie in the mailbox.

Hm...alright. I'm pretty sure the manager I spoke to said to enter through the front entrance by ringing a bell but I guess if all else fails, I'll try that.

What Target's have mailboxes outside?

Mine doesn't. The USPS lady comes in our store, and we put all the mail aside in box that gets picked up by UPS. You know, I wonder why they just don't forward our mail instead of wasting so much money on these shipping labels....

Not all stores have a door into the TSC. Mine doesn't, but we have a side door at the main entrance. Our doorbell is on the wall next to this side door.

Not all stores have a door into the TSC. Mine doesn't, but we have a side door at the main entrance. Our doorbell is on the wall next to this side door.

Ours, also, it's at the gm side entrance.

Last edited:
Turns out there was a doorbell at the front entrance. Luckily there was a person waiting there, and I was able to ask.

We have a side door for TSC entrance with a TSC buzzer and a backroom buzzer. You use the backroom buzzer to let the flow team know you're there.

We also have a doorbell at the front door. No idea where it rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back