Specialty How do I Print TV Wall 11x4s?

In MyDay, we used to have an option to print 11x4 and utilize extra 3x5 paper we had. The option has since been removed as a printing option? If it's the regular pricing of one on the wall it doesn't print correctly as 7x11 on the 7x11 sale paper or any other without having to be an origami master or attempt to cut then in straight neat fashion.

There is actually part no for the tv wall paper . I don’t know it from the top of my head because is nothing that I’m using everyday . But will let you know latter on

There is actually part no for the tv wall paper . I don’t know it from the top of my head because is nothing that I’m using everyday . But will let you know latter on
Thanks that’s a big help I been trying to find it on my free time when I get it since my ETL is clueless and always stuck with the style leads and their Starbucks

Tv wall paper is kinda useless now since they took away 4x11 printing. If we print 7x11 signs on tv wall paper it gets cut off and would either have to fold away from the perforation or cut it still.

But there’s actually a part no for the tv wall
This is kind of moot as they're saying, you can't print it on anything other than 7x11 now. There's no option.

As far as cutting the paper down, I don't know about y'all but the way 7x11 for it prints, you'd be cutting off product description if you did.
Luckily the price fits exactly in the old spot and the description is just outside. Stays symmetrical at least

Back