Archived How do I pull a batch? Never have before and and advice helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I transferred to a new target store last week. Before that I had 5 weeks off, and at that time my old store wasnt in modernization so I was used to the backroom having all of the push ready for me to take. But there no backroom at my new store and we have to pull our own batches. I am taking an early shift and have never pulled a batch. How do we do it? is it by the zebra? Sorry for a stupid question anything helps! :)

You go on the Move app and find the batch you need to pull on there. Click it, then scan the cart you’ll be using and it shows you the items to pull from the backroom and it’s backroom location. You scan the backroom location, scan the item it tells you is in there, enter the correct quantity you’re pulling and repeat until you’re done.

One thing I learned just yesterday is that if your zebra freezes up after you've selected your batch/es but before you've completed the pull and you have to reboot, your selection temporarily disappears when your zebra is back, but it'll return in 20-30 minutes. I panicked at first, but another TM reassured me it'd be ok. And it was. Just had to remember to go back and do the pull.

You can scan your the cart you were using and get right back into it. Go into move. Tap the button that says no cart selected. Then scan whatever location you were using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back