Archived How do we get product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha.. I came here to say the same thing! Retail always has everything out way in advance. Christmas started in September at target

Does that include when it says we have 4 on hand (but obviously none are there) and none in backroom?

Nope, only if the system on-hand is zero. If the on-hand count isn't zero but there are clearly none of the item in the building, then that item needs to be researched.

Target stays a season ahead and starts clearance before the season is over.

I think this time of year space is wasted in seasonal. People who want bulk items have a Costco membership, they don't stock up at Target. Instead of having dual locations for water and cereal how about bringing in some new products. The Toms shoe promotion was shit. They should stock Toms, and products that Tom's people buy, more often. Threshold and RE are getting old and predictable.

Target needs to refresh themselves. Maybe I just think they're stale because I know what to expect. I do like the new mannequins and baby pad.

Target stays a season ahead and starts clearance before the season is over.

I think this time of year space is wasted in seasonal. People who want bulk items have a Costco membership, they don't stock up at Target. Instead of having dual locations for water and cereal how about bringing in some new products. The Toms shoe promotion was shit. They should stock Toms, and products that Tom's people buy, more often. Threshold and RE are getting old and predictable.

Target needs to refresh themselves. Maybe I just think they're stale because I know what to expect. I do like the new mannequins and baby pad.

Making Toms a permanent thing would be pretty decent. That stuff sold out so fast

You know its bad when people are even asking why the shelves are so empty. We do have plenty of life aize elsa dolls :p But it seems like we just have a lot less product here on our shelves than last year this time.

You know its bad when people are even asking why the shelves are so empty. We do have plenty of life aize elsa dolls :p But it seems like we just have a lot less product here on our shelves than last year this time.

Not sure if its the ports work slowdown here on the west coast or other issues, but wish spot would come out and tell us.

So empty.....
must be canada, not my store full all the time, just let instocks do their job, please. I here they, instocks are getting a new TM.

We are still hiring at my store and hours for the most part have not been cut, still exceeding the daily sales goals.

Nope. MN. Where Corporate resides...........You see all them grey stickers? We haven't received this product at all. It's been sitting like this for a few weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back