Archived How do you report vendors for not doing their job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be strange if your camera POG hadnt dropped in yet. Had it? Unless he is able to set the camera boat according to the new plano, he shouldn't even be partially setting up the cameras (there is no money if the entire project isnt done. no incentive to do half now and half later). So the only reason he would drop the clearance and setup the new layout is if he can snap a picture showing it is %100 done. If he can do that then those clearance cameras are done.. box them up and stick them on the clearance shelf. One thing you need to also realize..the cameras are no longer yours. BDS maintains it.. if it is correct or incorrect you do not have authority to change it any longer. You can complain, but it is his responsibility and he needs to take pictures showing its status when he visits.

I am pretty close with my BDS guy and he is pretty decent. He isn't the most tech savey but handles most alone and I lend him a hand every now and then since it is my department too and I want everything running %100. If a display needs repair parts he puts in the order for them, but just like signing some parts just never come. Hes chill, makes the note of it every visit, and reports back to his bosses that x display has been waiting on parts for y weeks.

It was 19 days before the pog was to be set, so 5 days before we were even able to view the POG. He also insists on waiting for an NOP camera to come in to add to the boat, even though we will never receive it as it isn't on our planogram. Our transition guide made no mention of BDS doing any work for the camera displays. On our side based on all of the available info AND his work order, he is simply making a mess of it. It boat looks awful when he was done with it

We are NEVER allowed to have anything in the fire aisle. If someone does leave stuff there they IMMEDIATELY get called out on it ans it’s removed.

Not a bad idea...

So in previous employment I had an issue with the ice vendor dropping off like 5 pallets of ice without approval.

I finally got tired of their shit, because I couldn't fit my truck in my cooler and no one was listening to me (because feminism matters.)

So....I called one last time and said "Look I need it gone by the time my truck gets here in 3 hours. It will be on the back dock." In July. No AC. They arrived in 45 minutes. Got called a bitch, but I had been dealing with this shit (and similar shit from 3 other vendors) for over a month.

In unrelated news, the other vendors got their shit together in like 48 hours at no adiditional effort on my part.

Nabisco is the worst at my store. They've had product sitting in our fire aisle for a month now.

Our fire aisle used to be an extra storage room of sorts for over a year until the new DTL popped in unannounced one day and was like

JvkHFYD.png

and it has been 100% spotless ever since

Receivers need to be more vocal about refusing orders and calling salesmen/DMs. I'm refusing two soda orders this week because vendors are too lazy to condense their pallets and keep to their allocated space. When you're done, take your empties outside and put your defectives in the appropriate bin. If you fail, don't bother ordering that week. No, I don't care if the shelf is going to be empty. Tell that to your boss when the store does $0 in coke sales, idiot.

Refuse orders, call their boss. MySupport really doesn't work well for this as it's too many layers. Most of the time it's assumed that once it's in the store people have done their jobs unless they hear otherwise.

Receivers need to be more vocal about refusing orders and calling salesmen/DMs. I'm refusing two soda orders this week because vendors are too lazy to condense their pallets and keep to their allocated space. When you're done, take your empties outside and put your defectives in the appropriate bin. If you fail, don't bother ordering that week. No, I don't care if the shelf is going to be empty. Tell that to your boss when the store does $0 in coke sales, idiot.

Did you try calling the vendor's boss and telling them to get their guy back out to clean up his mess? They will neglect Target in favor of the bigger dogs if you don't stay on their radar. Doesn't do anyone any good to have zero pepsi in the building.

I take pictures of the bullshit messes and let the bosses see what is happening. Just had to call the District Mgr for Coke because merchandisers arent signing in oe taking a badge after repeatedly being told. Plus leave uboats in aisles NOT where they were found. And this last week each merch makes his own pile of a single pallet. So i had 3 pallets side by side. Then 1 stack ir 2 with shells on in front of another. I said HELL NO. This stops or i will refuse those certain Merchandisers in the store and orders. I am DONE playing these games.

Several weeks ago Coke had 2 pallets out of area both 1/2 full really so should have been combined. Plus they put on dock plates as i had gone for the evening. So i put both pallets up in the steel. Inconvenienced them. Only next time per my ETL Log i can make them pull it down 1 by 1 if it happens again.

Attachments

• AB28B243-4A48-4E8A-B63A-9682A35E11AC.jpeg
    AB28B243-4A48-4E8A-B63A-9682A35E11AC.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 6FE02571-52F7-4424-BD85-56B7A2267202.jpeg
    6FE02571-52F7-4424-BD85-56B7A2267202.jpeg
    708.5 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back