How do you sign out of the phone app?

I can't figure out how to not be signed into the phone app. It drives me crazy having it ring all day. I only sign in when someone calls specifically for receiving. Before I would just restart the mydevice to get it to sign me out but now that doesn't work. It has started to sign me in automatically.

If you go to the top right corner , I guess there is a drop down menu with sign out option. I’m not sure if the new devices have that option or not. I still like to use the old ones .

I always remove the battery for a few minutes before logging into the T58 every morning. This keeps me logged out of the phone app all day even after I sign in to MyDay. (It also gives me more time to be ready to log in so I don't have to hear the annoying log in reminder.)

I always remove the battery for a few minutes before logging into the T58 every morning. This keeps me logged out of the phone app all day even after I sign in to MyDay. (It also gives me more time to be ready to log in so I don't have to hear the annoying log in reminder.)
I tried that but my SD told me as a leader I'm expected to be signed in to the phone. Leader doesn't get that many calls thankfully. I tried to sign in to guest service to help the team with calls but it actually doesn't let me switch. Doesn't matter what i select in myDay I get leader dept that overrides it. Kinda annoying

You can turn down the volume enough that the ringing is a lot less annoying. I do this first thing every shift so I don't have to constantly hear the dings and honks for drive-up orders.

Unfortunately, I don't have the option to sign out even though I am using an older device. I guess I'll just have to let it ring and ignore it.

My TC58 sometimes log ins automatically but sometimes doesn't.

I usually just login when we someone on the walkie wants me to take a call.

Then again I get Starbucks alerts some days and not others.

Back