Logistics How does ePick know the backrooms?

For context, my store has multiple backrooms. One of which isn't supposed to be one.
Old Electronics backroom (now home)
Old Beauty Backroom (now pharmacy)
main backroom.
OPU Hold backroom.

we as a store got an UNHOLY amount of space in the front for opus. We have a big overflow section but we just don't use it for its intended purpose because we have 130ish large wacos for dry food. 400-500 ish large wacos for OPU hold. Steel for bulk. an isle dedicated for liquid OPUs, Isle for medium bulk (like diapers and such). Regardless, A shit ton of OPU Space,

We gave Beauty about 13ish super small isles (each isle has about 4 sections if I remember correctly) of backroom space in the OPU overflow hold room.

ePick knows that this backroom exists and it knows that it's at the front of the store. My question is how does it know? How does it know that this backroom is at the front? Does someone come to map the store? Does it use the same tracking as something like Mickra? So many questions lol.

Solution
There's a site on Target's network (maybe it's called Neptune? Been a while) that allows Remodel ETLs and SDs to change the location of salesfloor aisles and backrooms on the store map. The system already knows which ones are active and can make guesses as to where they are.
Back