Archived How does flow team push when plano is setting in an area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week HBA is setting...HBA is obviously a big set and both our teams start at the same time (6am). Should flow wait till Plano is out of an area? How does your store do this?

Also won't the boxes that come off the truck not correspond with the proper schematic anymore after plano sets an area?

This week HBA is setting...HBA is obviously a big set and both our teams start at the same time (6am). Should flow wait till Plano is out of an area? How does your store do this?

Also won't the boxes that come off the truck not correspond with the proper schematic anymore after plano sets an area?
Do another area for now. Your tl or etl will let you know on what to do.

They don't...we just pushed 4 carts worth of stuff because flow couldn't since they were doing a reset and the locations were incorrect.

I and my team are always the ones who end up working out their boxes from the bowler at some point. It's a really big set, but we are handling it real well. But I would just move on to the next ailse, there's no point in putting up the product, the ailse are moving

Plano and some flow set the aisles and work the product our together in my store.

When the hair care products reset a few months ago, POG just had the flow team toss the boxes for those aisles on a flat and move on. POG pushed them when they finished.

I think most of the boxes were the wrong loc or NOP anyways, which would have been impossible to push without a PDA or MyDevice.

If flow has stuff for our aisles we are working we typically just push it when we are done setting. This week flow is helping us by pushing behind us so we will set and move things and they will push the freight and our batches.

The schematics on the boxes should be right if your pog tl did the pre ties on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back